Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Crafty Crafters: Angel





So how crafty are you?

What is your favorite religious craft you make for “Mary and the Angel”?


Here is a craft I make with my students using cupcake liners:



books.google.com- Crafts from Your Favorite Bible Stories by Kathy Ross, pages 16 & 17

Jacob’s Ladder

Just make the angel that is in this craft using cupcake liners and construction paper. You can also make the angel into a magnet by putting sticky-backed magnets on the back of the angel.

*To make it easier for young children just have them fold one white cupcake liner in half (like pictured above) and attach with glue.

Prior to class I cut out the little head. It is so small that my first graders have a hard time cutting it out. I also use a paper plate to show the students how to fold the cupcake liners.



Please comment so I can add the link to your blog to this post. We would love to see what you do!




No comments: