Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Crafty Crafters: Frog





So how crafty are you?

What is your favorite craft you make for the Plagues?




Introduce craft: What plague hopped into all the Egyptian’s homes?


tlc.howstuffworks.com- Puddle Jumping Frog (pattern included)

*I adjust this craft for my students and this is what we do to make it extra fun:


Cut the frog out of dark green construction paper instead of felt. Use light green construction paper for spots on the frog’s back. Follow directions above but omit using any chenille stems. You can also use dark and light green crayons to color on the frog for that added touch. For a fun tongue tape a red party blower under the frog. Blow party blower and watch the frog’s tongue try to catch flies. (I didn’t have any poms so I just used a couple of white hole reinforcements that were self-sticking that can be put on paper. I then colored in the holes with black to make the eyes.)



Please comment so I can add the link to your blog to this post. We would love to see what you do!





2 comments:

RoyalVikingTam said...

May I snag that Crafty Crafters graphic from you? Wasn't sure if it is a public pic or if you made it or what. Thank-you!! :)

Amazing_Grace said...

RoyalVikingTam- I made that little graphic a couple of years ago. I would prefer if you did not snag it and use it. Thanks for asking. :)

Do you make crafts? I bet you have some really creative ones.