Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A to Z Pre K – K Bible Story Lessons





I plan on posting A to Z Pre K – K Bible story lesson plans starting next week. I will be going through the whole alphabet starting with A and ending with Z. Wish me luck!

*Each lesson plan will consist of: Objectives, Word Wall, Bible Story with questions, Songs and/or Finger Plays, Activities, Crafts, Games, Snacks, Coloring/Puzzles, Handwriting Sheets, Mini Books, etc.


Does anyone have any ideas for the letter U?

So far I have:

universe
upper room
Uriah (Bathsheba’s husband)
Uzziah
unleavened bread





7 comments:

Gardenia said...

this sounds great! can't wait. I heard recently someone saying that unicorns are referred to in the bible. (My daughter had received a little unicorn as a gift). I just now looked it up -- it looks as though the King James Version uses unicorn several times, but the Catholic International and New American bibles instead use "wild ox." Upper Room sounds like a good idea.

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Lol! You never know about the king james version, do you? What about unicorns missing Noah's Ark?

Lacy @ Catholic Icing said...

Too bad Eucharist doesn't start with a U. Lol!

Jared Dees said...

Wow, what an undertaking! I'm looking forward to it! How about "unconditional" love?

ladybug said...

I like "Upper Room" too, or how about a saint whose name starts with u? There are quite a few listed here:
http://saints.sqpn.com/saints-u/
Can't wait to see your lessons! I teach 1st/2nd grade so I'm sure I'll be able to use some of your ideas!

Angela said...

Jared's comment made me think about 'UNDERTAKERS' [do you call funeral organisers that in the USA?] you could consider all those who had to plan funerals in the Bible
Then of course there are all those UNCLES [eg Abraham and Lot, Jacob and Laban...]
UNITY
USEFULNESS - remember the slave Onesimus in the book of Philemon[ch 1;10]


this whole project sounds quite wonderful!

blessings xx

Tiny Actions said...

Thank you so much for all you do. This year my kiddos are traveling down the alphabet path (elizabethfoss.com) and I was just thinking that it would be great to come up with an A-Z Bible Story lessons. And lo and behold I come across your blog this morning. Really a prayer answered. Many thanks!