Monday, August 17, 2009

Poll Results



Question: What would you like me to post?



• More Pre K – K lesson plans- 40%


I plan on posting the following:

Creation- (all seven days)

God Made Me and I’m Special

Prayer- I Can Talk To God

Jesus Loves Me (this will also make a good Valentine’s Day lesson)

Thank You God

Adam & Eve

Noah’s Ark

Joseph and His Wonderful Coat

Moses

Joshua & Jericho

Samson

David & Goliath

Daniel in the Lion’s Den

Jonah and the Whale

Advent

Birth of Jesus

Wedding at Cana

The Good Shepherd

Loaves and Fishes

Zacchaeus

Prodigal Son

Lent

Holy Week

Easter/Empty Tomb

Holy Spirit/Pentecost



• More games- 0%


• More crafts- 20%

I recently added more crafts to all my lesson plans. What craft topics/subjects are you looking for? What age? Please post under comments and let me know. :) Thank you!


• More lesson plans for older students- 40%

I revamped all my lesson plans (1st grade on up) that I have posted thus far and added more crafts, activities, games, puzzles, etc. What topics/subjects would you like? What age? Please post under comments and let me know. :) Thank you!



No comments: